R&S®AMU-K65 Assisted GPS
- Support of all GPS scenarios defined for A-GPS 2G/3G Protocol and Conformance Test Cases
- Allows position fix with dynamic satellites and real navigation data in Localization Mode
- Easy and automatic configuration of realistic GPS scenarios with real almanac files
Flexible configuration of any kind of GPS scenario. Any parameter (simulated position, satellite configuration, satellite track, almanac, navigation data, ionospheric model…) can freely be changed.
- Not only fixed positions can be simulated but also moving receiver simulation is possible
GPS signal generation in realtime, no precalculated waveform
- Generic Mode with static satellites available for example for easy sensitivity tests
- P code available for one satellite in Generic Mode
Generation of multipath scenarios possible
R&S®AMU200ABaseband Signal Generator offers the possibility to generate not only GPS signals but also any kind of signals for digital communications standards like GSM, WCDMA, HSPA+, LTE, WiMAX, WLAN and also for example for DAB and FM-Stereo.